Become a Member of USCSAHT!
Ending Slavery is Everyone’s Work!
We believe by working together, sharing our time, talent, and resources, we can have a greater impact on ending human tracking and supporting survivors across the country. Please consider joining our network as a member today. Together we can realize a world without human tracking and with a network of services and resources to inform the public, prevent the crime and assist survivors to achieve a fulfilling life!
Click here to become a member of US Catholic Sisters Against Human Trafficking today:
Mail In Membership Form
If you’d rather mail in a membership form, you can download it here to fill out and mail in:
Benefits of Membership:
1. Increased Impact: There is only so much we can do as individuals, but by joining a national network your annual contribution can go a lot further and have a larger impact. As a member you will be listed on the USCSAHT website, showing your public commitment to ending human trafficking, and we will share your local events or news on our online platforms, amplifying your message and reaching a larger audience. USCSAHT membership also connects you to Talitha Kum, the International Network of Consecrated Life Against Human Trafficking.
2. Networking: Members can communicate with one another sharing ideas, best practices, questions, etc. in our common work to end human trafficking and support survivors. USCSAHT will also use our platform to share your events and help connect you with others in your local area doing this work.
3. Ongoing Education: Members receive a monthly ‘members only’ newsletter filled with educational and prayer resources as well as ideas for taking action. Members also have access to our educational webinars covering a variety of topics related to advocacy, education, communications, and survivor support. As a USCSAHT member you will receive the most updated, accurate, and credible information in the anti-trafficking field.
4. Shape Programming: As a member you can join any of the working groups such as education/resources, advocacy, survivor support, and communications. You can directly impact the content and programs we are offering and help shape the successful implementation of our goals and mission to raise awareness, prevent human trafficking, and support survivors.
5. To commemorate USCSAHT 10th anniversary in 2023, we are offering three free registrations for our Sept. 28-30 Annual Human Trafficking Conference in Chicago, IL
For more information: USCSAHT Member Benefits PDF
Expectations of Members
Members of USCSAHT support the values of the organization which include: respect for the dignity of every person and the dignity of work, collaboration, honesty and integrity, compassion, excellence, and protection of vulnerable populations.
Members of USCSAHT are asked to make an annual membership payment to stay active and receive all member benefits.
Members are encouraged to use the USCSAHT network to share resources, events, and opportunities to engage in our shared mission to end human trafficking and support survivors.
Members are encouraged to report their activities to the USCSAHT executive director to track the impact of our collective work to end human trafficking.
Members of USCSAHT are expected to engage best practices in the work to end human trafficking and support survivors that respects the human dignity of all people and prevents further exploitation and harm to those who have experienced trauma.